Survey request about sustainability and different economic models

Kelley

Feb 22, 2023, 11:00:08 AM2/22/23
to GreenYes
The Center for Biological Diversity is compiling research to learn more about what people think about sustainability and different economic models. We’ve launched a national convenience survey to assess public perceptions, behaviors and challenges related to the U.S. economy and its relationship to environmental problems. The results will be used to inform a similar, paid, random, national research survey and future educational and advocacy campaigns around consumption and social and economic justice.

Take our 8-10-minute survey to share your views - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CSN7Y75. Email me with any potential edits or note them at the end of the survey in an available text box. Share this with others if you have the time and ability.

Sorry for any cross-postings.

Thanks,
Kelley Dennings, PMP, MPH, CPH, FPHW
she/her/hers