Intro to Zero Waste Class taught in-person in San Francisco next week.

Linda Christopher

Mar 28, 2024, 6:04:40 PMMar 28
to GreenYes
Dear Zero Waste Facilitators, Event Producers, and Consultants!

Race to Zero Waste is excited to host the Introduction to Zero Waste Class as part of the Zero Waste Forum April 2-6, 2024, in San Francisco! The class will be taught by two instructors from Zero Waste USA. Zoomed out? We're excited to offer this class in person only!

Who should attend?
  • college students
  • professionals in the waste industry
  • zero waste trainees or workers just getting started in the industry
  • consultants
  • individuals that are curious about zero waste
Each participant will receive a certificate of completion and the ability to take Zero Waste USA's Associates Course

Currently, The Intro to Zero Waste Class is only offered in English, but if you have staff that need Spanish translation, we might be able to accommodate that too.  Please send me an email!

Time: 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Location: Futures Without Violence; The Presidio 100 Montogomery St. San Francisco, CA 94129
Registration: Zero Waste Forum
Cost: $125 per person. If you're an affiliate of Zero Waste USA, it's $85.

If you're experiencing hardship and would like to attend, please let me know for sliding scale pricing!

Consider attending the hybrid Zero Waste Forum & International Dialogue April 4th - 5th presented by Bay Area Bin Support. The events will feature local, national and international advocates working to advance resilient communities! Space is limited! There will be panel discussions and breakout sessions. It's the first time the Dialogue has been in the US in over 11 years, and it won't be back anytime soon! Check out our list of speakers here!

All Tours are SOLD OUT!

Help us spread the word by using our media kit to pull language and public assets for press, newsletters or social media!