Costs for Creating a Municipal Sustainable Purchasing Plan?

Stacy Savage

Mar 16, 2023, 1:49:02 PM3/16/23
to GreenYes Listserve
Hey, y’all!

Could anyone help me ballpark what it would cost to have a consultant create a sustainable purchasing plan? Austin’s Joint Sustainability Committee is making budget recommendations and this seems to be one we might be able to get some support on.

Thank you!

Stacy Savage (She/Her/Hers)
Founder & CEO, Zero Waste Strategies, LLC

512-693-7677   www.0waste.org   st...@0waste.org

facebooklinkedintwitter
"The Path to Resource Savings"