Zero Waste Business: Courses, Webinars, Live Discussion

Jill Donello

Mar 10, 2023, 9:46:49 AM3/10/23
to GreenYes
Businesses and Organizations that want to improve profitability, reduce costs, and meet sustainability goals are turning to Sustainable Resource Management to reassess how they manage their waste streams. Meeting ESG, GHG, and other waste goals require new methods for tracking and measuring waste.  GreenEducation.US has compiled courses and webinars that address issues like:
  • What is a "Zero Waste Business" and how do we become one?
  • How do businesses track, measure and report waste data?
  • What are some best practices for introducing reuse into our operation?
  • How do we measure reduction and reuse in order to "get credit"?

For $129, you’ll receive:

  • TWO two-hour pre-recorded classes

  • ONE live one-hour discussion section to discuss your goals and projects

  • FIVE pre-recorded webinars that dive deep into the implementation of lofty goals

For TEN total hours of expertise at zero-wasted dollars. Participate in all or pick the combination that works for you.

LIVE meeting on March 21st 11am PT — Tracking Reduction: Reduction has the greatest potential to improve your sustainability impact and reduce your waste bills. Make sure it gets measured and tracked!

All the details can be found at:
Zero Waste Business Bundle - Comprehensive Learning For You (mailchi.mp)

Contact: In...@GreenEducation.us for more information and group discounts.