ZWIA Global Call - Friday, June 21, 2024, at 11 am Pacific Time on Zoom

rican...@aol.com

Jun 17, 2024, 1:43:19 PMJun 17
to ZWIA Listserve and Website, GRRN yes listserv, ZWSD Group, Basura Cero Global, ZWIAPlan, Manuel Medrano, Patti Toews, William Worrell
Please join us for the ZWIA (Zero Waste International Alliance) Global Call on Friday, June 21, 2024, at 11 am Pacific Time on Zoom.

ZWIA President Richard Anthony will host this one-hour monthly (third Friday of the month) online meeting, during which we will share Zero Waste information, stories, successes, and challenges.

Our featured speaker this month is: Aman Karim, PhD, Associate Professor
National University of Medical Sciences who will update us on the formation of Zero Waste Alliance Pakistan

Zoom Link: https://tinyurl.com/ZWIAglobal
Password is: ZeroWaste

rican...@aol.com

Jun 20, 2024, 10:18:49 PMJun 20
to ZWIA Listserve and Website, GRRN yes listserv, ZWSD Group, Basura Cero Global