ZWIA Global Call Friday 11:00 pacific

rican...@aol.com

Mar 14, 2024, 9:28:18 PMMar 14
to ZWIA Listserve and Website, GRRN yes listserv, Basura Cero Global, ZWSD Group, ZWIAPlan, ZWSD BOD Group

The ZWIA Global Call is Friday, March 15th at 11 am PT / 2 pm ET via Zoom. This call is the third Friday of the month and it's moderated by Richard Anthony. We all share what we're doing related to Zero Waste. Join us.
https://tinyurl.com/ZWIAglobal
Password is: ZeroWaste

___

rican...@aol.com

Apr 15, 2024, 9:01:35 PMApr 15
to ZWIA Listserve and Website, GRRN yes listserv, ZWSD Group, Basura Cero Global, Matt Rubel
The ZWIA Global Call is Friday, April 19 at 11 am PT / 2 pm ET via Zoom. This call is the third Friday of the month and it's moderated by Richard Anthony. We all share what we're doing related to Zero Waste. Join us.
https://tinyurl.com/ZWIAglobal
Password is: ZeroWaste

___

.

rican...@aol.com

Apr 18, 2024, 11:05:28 PMApr 18
to ZWIA Listserve and Website, GRRN yes listserv, ZWSD Group, Basura Cero Global, ZWIAPlan

rican...@aol.com

May 13, 2024, 6:00:26 PMMay 13
to ZWIA Listserve and Website, GRRN yes listserv, ZWSD Group, Basura Cero Global, Matt Rubel

O\

The ZWIA Global Call is Friday, May 17 at 11 am PT / 2 pm ET via Zoom. This call is the third Friday of the month and it's moderated by Richard Anthony. We all share what we're doing related to Zero Waste. Join us.
https://tinyurl.com/ZWIAglobal
Password is: ZeroWaste

Dearest,
Please find here a link to an OPEN shareable link to simple notes, here also the link to the folder and database for the ZWIA Global Monthly Call.
Keeping in mind that ZWIA and ZWUSA have many other branches that are way more time intensive.
This is just a simple space to give this AMAZING Global call a little structure.
Seems like a good birthday present for Rick for Ruth and for the sake of ZWIA 💚

For UMD I spend 4 days a week herding cats for food donation efforts, as many of you have a handful of hats in addition to the main job.  Thus,.....I can't commit to having it top notch, pretty and tidy, but it can be a start and I consider it can be of value and help new visitors "onboarding" as well as a way for all to navigate the wealth of information a little better.
There are some events that are cyclical for example

Daniela Ochoa González.

Local Food Systems and Circularity Enhancer

LinkedIN, Google Maps & Instagram

Cell: +1 512-906-9880

PS: April 1-7 was Food Waste Prevention Week. It is a nationwide campaign, for which my kids and I offered one webinar in English and one in Spanish, we invite you to check them out and will appreciate it if you live a 👍 or a comment. Thanks!

rican...@aol.com