Gary Liss

Jun 20, 2022, 4:32:53 PM6/20/22
to GreenYes Listserve, Sierra Club ZW Team Leaders Google Group, ZW Partners, ZWIA Listserve and Website, ZWIA ZW Cert 51 Member Yahoo Group, P2TechNet (p2tech_great-lakes.net), nrcme...@googlegroups.com, Recycling Markets-NRC Google Group, Recycling Infrastructure Google Group, Gary Liss (Mindspring)
Apologies for Cross-postings

On Tue, May 31, 2022, 10:14 AM Margot Becker <margot...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Dear friends and colleagues--

I'm excited to let you know that the Ulster County Resource Recovery Agency is seeking a new Executive Director--someone with experience in both standard waste management and also innovative, comprehensive maximum waste diversion. This is an opportunity for Ulster County, NY to put in place zero waste strategies that affect the County's 175,000 residents and its  businesses, as well as providing a model for other localities. We are looking for someone with great leadership skills, vision, and experience.

I'm sending out this message to both people I think may be great for this job and others who may know someone terrific to receive the job description...

If you'd like to discuss with me further, please feel free to reach out.

Best wishes,
Margot

Margot Becker

Gary Liss