Boston Area Sustainability Group- October 5 event, Browning the Green Space

Amy Perlmutter

Sep 28, 2021, 5:50:48 PMSep 28
to Me
Dear friends and colleagues

Please join me and the Boston Area Sustainability Group virtually on October 5 from 6-7:30 to hear about how to diversify the sustainability field.
The event will feature founders of the organization, Browning the Green Space. BGS advances the participation and leadership of Black and Brown people as well as Women in the "green" space.  They get this done in 5 very tangible ways.
  • Providing Pathways to Employment
  • Removing Barriers to Employment
  • Supporting Entrepreneurs
  • Supporting Contractors
  • Reducing the Energy Burden
We will hear about their work, why it’s important, and what it means for sustainability.  Our speakers are:
  • Kerry Bowie, President, Browning the Green Space; Managing Partner & Founder, Msaada Partners
  • Maggie Teliska, PhD, Innovation at Enel Green Power & Women’s Energy Network Boston Board Member
  • Jeremy McDiarmid, Vice President, Policy & Government Affairs, NECEC
  • Bhargavi Cheeva, Investor, Breakthrough Energy Ventures
  • JocCole “JC” Burton, Founder & CEO, Maven Construction, Inc.
  • Mary Wambui-Ekop, Asset Manager, Planning Office For Urban Affairs

There will be plenty of time to ask questions and get expert answers.

Registration is $5 in advance here.  Please feel free to distribute widely.

Amy

Amy Perlmutter
Perlmutter Associates
23 Avon Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
landline: 617-354-5456
Strategy, partnership building, communications, and
program design for a sustainable future
Twitter: @AmyPerlmutter