COOLNow - Call for Speakers for Nov 5 Webinar

Chris

Jun 25, 2024, 3:15:20 PMJun 25
to GreenYes digest subscribers, Zero Waste San Diego

Hi Everyone,

COOLNow (Compostable Organics Out of Landfills Now) is seeking speakers for a November 5th webinar to share insights on farm-scale composting as a business opportunity. We're interested in presentations specifically in a farming context, rather than professional composting facilities. Topics include: farm-to-farm composting networks, community-supported farm composting programs, value-added compost products, turning agricultural waste into profitable compost, partnerships with municipalities or other farms, specialized compost blends, integrating composting with agritourism, and navigating regulations. We want to hear real-world experiences, including successes, challenges, and lessons learned in operations, marketing, and legal compliance. To broaden our audience, it would be especially helpful to hear from farmers who are central and mountain time in the US. If you have expertise in making composting a viable side hustle or more for farms, we want to hear from you!

(Please respond to me directly rather than in the forum.)

Please remember to sign up also for our July 9 Webinar, State Of The Art Organics Management with Craig Coker and Nora Goldstein!

https://bit.ly/coolnow-july-2024

Yours,

Chris

Chris Sparnicht, MLA, ZWA