Free Webinar - COOLNow - Compost Marketing Strategies - Apr 9

Chris

Apr 4, 2024, 3:42:17 PMApr 4
to GreenYes digest subscribers, Zero Waste San Diego, ZWIA

Hi Everyone,

Happy Spring Equinox! I wanted to drop you a quick note as a reminder about our upcoming webinar, "Compost Marketing Methods," scheduled for April 9th at 10 am Pacific Time.

I have no doubt that this webinar will be of great value to you.

Dr. Brown and Mr. Gittere will dive into practical strategies tailored to small and regional-scale composting operations, offering perspectives and methods for effective marketing techniques, forging fruitful partnerships, and bolstering your online presence for maximum visibility.

I understand how busy schedules can get, but I genuinely believe that this webinar will offer insights that align perfectly with your passion for organics diversion. Your unwavering support and engagement mean the world to us, and we would be delighted to have you join us once again.

Secure your spot for the webinar by registering through the following link: http://bit.ly/Apr-2024-COOLNow

For more information, feel free to visit https://COOLNow.org.

Thank you for considering this invitation.

We hope you'll join us on April 9th!

And thank you for championing organics diversion!

Warm regards,

Chris Sparnicht

Chris Sparnicht, MLA, ZWA

COOLNow Program Manager