URGENT: VOTE TOMORROW- Call your Assemblymember TODAY to pass SB 343 Truth in Labeling

1 view

Jordan

Sep 7, 2021, 1:41:43 PM9/7/21
to gree...@googlegroups.com

URGENT ACTION ALERT!!

Call your state Assemblymember TODAY!
The vote is tomorrow, September 8th

California is poised to pass SB 343 (Allen) to lead the nation on truth in labeling for recycling products and packaging, but we need your help today!

Contact your Assemblymember and tell them that #CAMustLead, that we support #TruthinLabeling, and that we are counting on them to vote #YESonSB343

California is the 7th largest economy in the world and passing SB343 would be a momentous step forward in holding manufacturers accountable to accurately label their products & packaging to indicate to consumers whether they are recyclable or not.

It’s so obvious, and simple -- the well-known “chasing arrows” recycling symbol should only go on products and packaging that are actually recyclable. Companies that make non-recyclable products and packaging want to keep misleading us about whether or not their materials belong in the recycling bin!

The Truth About Recycling Symbols - Stockton Recycles

Help California cities and counties, businesses, community organizations, and environmentalists end consumer confusion in California by showing your support TODAY for SB 343 for truth in recycling labels.

Please share this
email far and wide and share our posts on social media.

Help us to keep advocating for a circular economy - Donate Now:

“The National Stewardship Action Council is a 501(c)(4) nonprofit organization involved primarily in lobbying and advocacy work. Contributions, gifts, and dues payments to the National Stewardship Action Council are not tax deductible as either charitable contributions or ordinary and necessary business expenses.  Non-deductible contributions support our crucial advocacy work.”

Copyright © 2021, National Stewardship Action Council. All rights reserved.