"Introduction to EPR and Product Stewardship Course"

Jill Donello

Sep 1, 2021, 3:51:45 PM9/1/21
to GreenYes
GreenEducation.US and the California Product Stewardship Council will be offering a 2-hour course "Introduction to EPR and Product Stewardship" via ZOOM on Weds, Sept 15th from 11am-1pm Pacific.

This is an introductory course but will go both deep and wide into the various EPR and PS programs, what's the difference, what's the best approach for different products, what's working and what's not and what's been happening (especially in the last few months!).

This course is for anyone interested in learning about EPR and Product Stewardship. GreenYes members--use Discount Code "GreenYes10" for 10% off ($59 for 2 hour course).

Thinking about getting your Certificate in Sustainable Resource Management? Try out this course...and if you choose to enroll in the CSRMP --all course fees will be applied! There's still space on our roster for you to get your CSRMP this Fall!  (The CSRMP is accredited by the National Standards Board of the National Recycling Coalition AND earns you 3 CEUS from San Jose State University. Contact me for more information!)