Call for Presentations: National Recycling Congress, November 19, 2024

Gary Liss

Apr 18, 2024, 4:24:45 PMApr 18
to GreenYes Listserve, Grassroots Network Zero Waste Forum, Grassroots Network Core ZW SUP+ SubTeam, RecyclingM...@googlegroups.com, NRC Legislative Committee Google Group, ZWIA Listserve and Website, Gary Liss (Mindspring), Gary Liss, CongressManager

SUBMIT A PRESENTATION PROPOSAL

The National Recycling Coalition (NRC) welcomes proposals for the 2024 National Recycling Congress on November 19, 2024. This will be a hybrid conference, organized together with our state partner, the New York State Association for Reduction, Reuse, and Recycling (NYSAR3) whose annual conference will be held November 19- 21, 2024. The Congress will serve as a pre-conference day for NYSAR3. This will be conducted in person in Cooperstown, NY, home of the Baseball Hall of Fame (outside Albany). It will be broadcast via Whova for virtual participation throughout the nation.

The Theme for this Congress is “Climate, Circularity and Zero Waste.” We particularly seek leaders of climate change and circularity to highlight how they work to promote reduce, reuse, recycle, and compost programs and policies as part of their initiatives.

Submissions are due by May 22, 2024 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.  The NRC Congress Committee will make notifications by June 3rd, 2024.

SUBMIT A PRESENTATION PROPOSAL

Questions? Email us at  Congres...@nrcrecycles.org

Gary Liss

Propose a session for the
National Recycling Congress
November 19, 2024 in Cooperstown, NY

Gary Liss

Apr 23, 2024, 1:39:15 AMApr 23
to Daniela Ochoa Gonzalez, GreenYes Listserve, Grassroots Network Zero Waste Forum, Grassroots Network Core ZW SUP+ SubTeam, RecyclingM...@googlegroups.com, NRC Legislative Committee Google Group, ZWIA Listserve and Website, Gary Liss (Mindspring), CongressManager
Here's what I posted on LinkedIn:

National Recycling Congress, November 19, 2024
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
https://lnkd.in/g2c7DC5m

[...]

On Sun, Apr 21, 2024 at 3:55 AM Daniela Ochoa Gonzalez <danielaoch...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can you or someone in the NRC make this a post to be shared in LinkedIn?
Happy to repost there once is ready, (I checked NRC LinkedIN page just now, nothing there yet)

Thanks!

Daniela Ochoa González.

Local Food Systems and Circularity Enhancer

LinkedIN, Google Maps & Instagram

Cell: +1 512-906-9880