climate/environmental artist

1 view

Amy Perlmutter

Feb 17, 2023, 12:37:39 PM2/17/23
to Me
I recently stumbled across a New York based artist whose work I have fallen in love with.  Her name is Nicole Kelner and she does art focused on climate and the environment.  Her art is fun, upbeat, educational, and colorful, I think it really draws people in. https://nicolekelner.com/

I reached out to her after I saw her art and we spoke and she seems like a really cool person!

I thought I’d share her link in case any of you are looking for art for projects or publications. She’s great at taking complex ideas and using art to explain them.

If you contact her, tell her I referred you (I am not getting any commissions or anything, just think she’d enjoy knowing).

She also does some art workshops, some of which are open to the public, has a book, and has art you can download.

Amy Perlmutter
Perlmutter Associates
23 Avon Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
landline: 617-354-5456
Strategy, partnership building, communications, and
program design for a sustainable future