Introduction to Zero Waste - Zero Waste USA Class

Amanda Waddle

Aug 25, 2021, 8:01:29 AMAug 25
to gree...@googlegroups.com
Introduction to Zero Waste Class Announcement:

Zero Waste USA is hosting their Introduction to Zero Waste class twice this fall and again in January 2022. We are teaching the same class 3 times.

Registration is open for this affordable $50 class.

In this class you'll learn all about what Zero Waste is, drivers and benefits, Zero Waste business, Zero Waste communities, infrastructure, planning and lifestyle. This is class 1 in a 3 class series. Class 2 & 3 will be taught in Spring 2022. After completion of all 3 classes, 2 quizzes, and a group project, you will be certified as a Zero Waste Associate from Zero Waste USA.
Register Here
Please share this great class with your network!
Intro to ZW_ZW USA_Fall 2021.jpg
Please reach out with any questions!
Thanks, Amanda

Amanda Rice Waddle (she/her)
Zero Waste Associate

_____
Join me at the *Virtual* National Zero Waste Conference
December 8-9, 2021
Registration is open

Intro to ZW_ZW USA_Fall 2021.jpg
Intro to Zero Waste Fall Winter 2021_22_FINAL (1).pdf