new webpage for TAGC

Samee U. Khan

Mar 13, 2012, 9:36:52 PM3/13/12
to gree...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

We are pleased to announce that we have a new webpage for our Technical Area:  http://gcclab.org/tagc/. (This is a work in progress so kindly feel free to point out improvements and errors to: samee...@ndsu.edu.)

We would certainly like a few volunteers to help launch our newsletter and be part of the Publication Committee as editors. This is a growing area with a lot of new and interesting results and venues. Therefore, your constant input will always be appreciated.
_
SK

_____
Nothing in this message is intended to constitute and Electronic signature for purposes of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) or the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act ("E-Sign") unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.