Been busy, very busy lately haven't forgotten what were doing here:

Appamatix

May 10, 2005, 6:36:17 PM5/10/05
to Greatest-Lead-Riffs-Now-and-Pa...@googlegroups.com
Yep, been busy for the last few weeks,working on my "wife's PC". She
lost or corrupted the "win.com file" and without that one you can't
boot up Win98. So this litte old file is what is giving me all this
fuss these last few. We'll be getting on here more often and adding
content as soon as I can get this problem annihilated....stay with me
on this. Don't see any posting going on either!!

angel...@verizon.net

May 11, 2005, 9:19:10 PM5/11/05
to Greatest-Lead-Riffs-Now-and-Pa...@googlegroups.com
how r u jack? use a win98 boot disk...

Appamatix

Jun 10, 2005, 3:02:58 AM6/10/05
to Greatest-Lead-Riffs-Now-and-Pa...@googlegroups.com
Been forever since I have been here. But better late than never right?

I gave that a rest...it was taxing me to death along with other strange
happennings, so I thought it best to give to lay it down. But after
reading a couple of Joe's emails I finally have some links to add here
to the "Group":

http://www.ericjohnson.com/flash/news.html

http://www.yngwie.org/

http://www.johnpetrucci.com/

http://www.vai.com/

http://www.satriani.com/2004/

I will spend more time here once this activity of delusion stops
invading my mind-set, which is evaporizing as I type here by the
seconds, of course listening to those "Riff's" is always soothing to
the soul and what ever aill's ya so don't worry I am still running wide
open as usual, right now I'm blending with a classic from the "Classic
Four"...remember "Spookie little Girl"? Nice mellow sax and a kinda
bluesy majestic overtone throughout...love is kinda spookie with a
crazy little girl like you.....spookie, then that melodic "sax breaks
in with one of the most quickest yet sharp and perky intellectual peak
outs that blends and give's the cut the adhesive that made this
one....one of the great oldies way back when,

Thxs Ange (for the support): if you don't remember it let me know I 'll
send it your way

Jack u - bro - n - law.....

angel...@verizon.net

Jun 11, 2005, 10:35:10 AM6/11/05
to Greatest-Lead-Riffs-Now-and-Pa...@googlegroups.com
Jack,

I hope things are going well with you. How about, Eddie Van Halen
http://www.van-halen.com/, the late Jimi Hendrix
http://www.jimihendrix.com/, and the late Dimebag Darrell Abbott of Pantera
http://www.pantera.com/ and Damageplan http://www.damageplan.com/.... Steve
Vai http://www.vai.com/ is pretty crafty too.