The Licks and Runs

Appamatix

Aug 6, 2005, 12:36:01 PM8/6/05
to Greatest Lead Riffs Now and Past (All strings, electric, acoustic)
Just to clarify were not just talking about R&R. This includes all
Music even classical. Fusion Jazz artist's are one of my favorite. John
McLaughlin, Alan Holdsworth, Eric Johnson, Al Di Meola, to many to list
here. But you know who's good. There are those breaks in every cut that
are defined to the listener.

These breaks are what I am referring to as some of the best licks to my
ear. It would be nice to record those breaks and some how place them on
this website. I guess I could request this as an added feature to
Google. Lets see what comes of it. In the meantime if you have any
favorites feel free to put them up. I will eventually compile a entire
list and post it on here. So all of you who get involved I will make
try to remember who added what and put your name next to it. If for
some reason you don't want your name added, just post your decision and
I won't add it.

Come on folks all of you try an participate here, thxs.

Appamatix