Fwd: My tomatoes need an angel of mercy

Kayna Robison

Jun 27, 2024, 12:19:42 AMJun 27
to GEARs
Hi friends
One of our fellow members, Devin McKinney, had a spill and broke his ankle! We are looking for someone to hopefully swing by and help him move his tomato plans so he is able to safely water them. I’d go over myself but am not able to.

If anyone is able please send Devin an email

Thank you so much!
Kayna