Setting up a gather and go ride Tuesday, July 2 at 10am

Mary Flatley

Jun 28, 2024, 8:23:45 PMJun 28
to GEARs
Hello GEARs friends!

I will be in town next week and would love to see interested folks for a ride on Tuesday, July 2 at 10am. We'll meet at Alton Baker Park and ride 40-45-ish miles. Bear Creek or something similar. Let me know if you would like to join!

Mary

Mary Flatley

Jul 1, 2024, 10:48:26 PM (14 days ago) Jul 1
to GEARs
Hello!

If you’re planning on riding tomorrow, we’re rolling a little earlier at 9:30 am.

Thanks!
Mary

Sent from my iPhone