Shift 1 Year Anniversary Celebration - Table volunteers needed!

Kayna Robison

Jun 18, 2024, 12:30:35 PMJun 18
to Curt McKinney, Bob Lewis, Elizabeth Ingram, Erin Ely, Peter Dedman, Danielle Curran, Mark Steinberg, GEARs, GEARs
Greetings,
Shift is having their 1 year anniversary celebration on June 22nd. We have been invited to table from 1pm-5pm.

I am looking for some volunteers to help table the event and talk about our amazing club! Please send me an email if you are interested in attending.

Best,

--

2024 Blackberry bRamble - Greater Eugene Area Riders
Pedaling for Progress: Empowering Community and Youth Momentum Through Cycling

Kayna Robison

Jun 18, 2024, 7:12:55 PMJun 18
to Bob Lewis, Curt McKinney, Danielle Curran, Elizabeth Ingram, Erin Ely, GEARs, GEARs, Mark Steinberg, Peter Dedman
Just kidding, it’s on 6/29!