Fern Ridge path lighting installation. City view to Bailey Hill

Bob Lewis

Jun 6, 2024, 5:19:36 PMJun 6
to GEARs
Be aware of delays workers and equipment while installing light.  I had to walk bike around equipment this afternoon.  Weekdays are when they are working I think.

Sue Wolling

Jun 6, 2024, 6:22:22 PMJun 6
to bobcla...@gmail.com, GEARs
And thanks for supporting the bond measure, which is paying for better lighting on the path!

(And the City is hoping they've got a vandalism-resistant design!)🤞

On Thu, Jun 6, 2024 at 2:19 PM Bob Lewis <bobcla...@gmail.com> wrote:
Be aware of delays workers and equipment while installing light.  I had to walk bike around equipment this afternoon.  Weekdays are when they are working I think.

Richard Hughes

Jun 6, 2024, 8:07:57 PMJun 6
to sue.w...@gmail.com, bobcla...@gmail.com, GEARs
A Big Gran Fondo Finish call out to Sue for working endless hours on behalf of us to make this happen,