Framing Health Care

1 view

Joel Clemmer

Apr 15, 2022, 10:26:04 AM4/15/22
to GreatNorthernHealth

Here is the authoritative info on this note worthy event featuring Senator John Marty from Connections Lab (https://connectionslab.org/). Senator Marty serves in the Minnesota Senate but the discussion will be very relevant to all of us concerned about economical universal coverage. His valuable book, Healing Health Care, is available for free at https://mnhealthplan.org/.

Joel Clemmer

Framing in Action:  Health Care Made Easy with Minnesota Senator John Marty

Monday, April 18 at 7:00 p.m. CST
Special guest Minnesota State Senator John Marty has long been an advocate of a common sense Universal Health System. His book, "Healing Health Care," is an eloquent and clear blueprint for a universal system at the state level. Coming from parents with strong civil rights and social justice bone fides, Senator Marty naturally grounds his messages in our most deeply held values. Join us as we talk with Senator Marty about messaging health care in the US.
This webinar is FREE with an optional Pay What You Will to support the work of Connections Lab.
Register for Health Care with Senator John Marty