Bad news on the increase of Medicare Advantage

oa...@centurylink.net

Apr 7, 2023, 5:10:12 PM4/7/23
to GreatNort...@googlegroups.com

Bad news from the federal government’s own website:

https://www.cms.gov/newsroom/press-releases/cms-announces-increase-2023-organizations-and-beneficiaries-benefiting-coordinated-care-accountable

Three Innovative Initiatives Will Help CMS Achieve Goal of 100% of Traditional Medicare Beneficiaries in Accountable Care Relationships by 2030

CMS wants all Traditional Medicare members in an ACO by 2030.

This is aggravating news to me, and probably many other Medicare Supplement ratepayers.  These “innovations” are not in my interest!  They only benefit corporate pirates, and I wish a pox on all their houses.

Diane J. Peterson

St. Paul, Minnesota

oa...@centurylink.net