Fwd: Big Day for M4A: Town Hall, Press Conference, & More!

Craig Brooks

May 16, 2023, 5:48:21 PM5/16/23
to GreatNorthernHealth

Craig

Begin forwarded message:

From: Healthcare-NOW! <em...@healthcare-now.org>
Date: May 16, 2023 at 3:35:30 PM CDT
To: Craig Brooks <craig....@gmail.com>
Subject: Big Day for M4A: Town Hall, Press Conference, & More!

Healthcare-NOW Logo
24 Hours of M4A Action!

The Medicare for All Act gets officially reintroduced tomorrow in the House and the Senate, and it's all kicking off with a Digital Day of Action today, a Town Hall event TONIGHT featuring Bernie Sanders & Pramila Jayapal, and a Press Conference to announce the bills TOMORROW!

All the information you need to participate in any of those events is right here in this email!

Healthcare Is a Human Right Town Hall

TONIGHT -- Tuesday, May 16 @ 7:30 PM ET -- Senator Bernie Sanders and Representative Pramila Jayapal will host a Town Hall event with patients and providers to highlight the healthcare crisis in the US. The event is happening in DC, but you can livestream it on Senator Sanders' Twitter page here.

Medicare for All Act Press Conference

TOMORROW -- Wednesday, May 17 @ 2 PM ET -- Senator Sanders, Representative Jayapal, and Representative Dingell will gather outside the Capitol building to formally announce the reintroduction of the Medicare for All Act at a Press Conference featuring fellow legislative cosponsors of the bills! You can livestream the event here.

Digital Day of Action

All day today, we're making ourselves heard online! We know that the most powerful tools we have for persuading others to join the cause for Medicare for All are our own personal stories about how the current system is failing us. Take a few minutes today to post your healthcare story to your social media platforms. It could be a few sentences, a short video, or a photo with a caption.

Don't forget to tag your legislators in your post!

You can also tag Healthcare NOW in your post, and we will make sure to amplify your story! Find us on all your favorite platforms:

Follow us for more Medicare for All content today and every day!

We'll be live-tweeting and posting highlights from all the bill reintroduction festivities on all our social networks, so join us to get into the conversation!

In solidarity,

Ben and Gillian
Healthcare-NOW staff

Donate to Healthcare-NOW
Volunteer for Medicare for All
Follow us on Twitter

Healthcare-NOW is a grassroots organization that fights to end the healthcare crisis by educating and advocating for improved Medicare-for-All legislation. You can unsubscribe from Healthcare-NOW's email list here.

View as a Web Page

Healthcare-NOW
1534 Tremont St.
Boston, MA 02120-2929