Fwd: Wanted to share this with you right away

1 view

Craig Brooks

May 12, 2023, 4:05:59 PM5/12/23
to GreatNorthernHealth

Craig Brooks
Buffalo City

Begin forwarded message:

From: Nurses' Campaign To Win Medicare For All <in...@medicare4all.org>
Date: May 12, 2023 at 2:54:23 PM CDT
To: William Brooks <craig....@gmail.com>
Subject: Wanted to share this with you right away

We need as many folks as possible to get involved and spread the word about Medicare for All in their communities.

NNU - Medicare for All!

William, have you heard the news?

Senator Bernie Sanders and Congresswomen Pramila Jayapal and Debbie Dingell are preparing to re-introduce Medicare for All legislation in the U.S. House and Senate on Wednesday, May 17!

Next week, Medicare for All will be in the news and at peak visibility. It's up to us to make sure this translates into a moment of absorption, where we bring as many new people into the movement as possible. To that end, we've put together a toolkit that has everything you need to take action and help amplify this important moment.

The toolkit covers how to:

  • Call and write to your members of Congress to ask them to become original cosponsors
  • Join a Weekend of Action canvass event
  • Watch Senator Bernie Sanders, Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal, and Congresswoman Debbie Dingell's May 16 live town hall
  • Amplify this news on social media

Will you check out our Medicare for All 2023 Reintroduction Toolkit now and take action with us to spread the word about Medicare for All?

Access the Toolkit »

Medicare for All would guarantee all U.S. residents comprehensive, high quality health care — including medical, dental, hearing, vision, mental health, reproductive, and long-term care. Medicare for All isn't just the right thing to do; it's popular — 69% of people in the U.S. support it.

We're currently in a crucial moment of opportunity to grow support for Medicare for All and maximize our momentum. We need as many folks as possible to get involved and spread the word about Medicare for All in their communities.

So William, are you ready to get started? Help us make the most of this important moment by checking out our toolkit and taking action now. Then, forward this email to three friends who might be interested.

In solidarity,

Nurses’ Campaign to Win Medicare for All

Like on Facebook Follow on Twitter Follow on Flickr

Email us: in...@medicare4all.org

This email was sent to craig....@gmail.com. You can update your information here.

Email is the most important way we stay in touch with you. To receive fewer emails, click here. If you want to unsubscribe from our mailing list, you can remove yourself here.