This Monday, learn about the threats to Medicare

1 view

oa...@centurylink.net

May 20, 2022, 1:24:09 PM5/20/22
to GreatNort...@googlegroups.com

Dawn Tuveson in the Twin Cities authorized me to share her message with Great Northern Health.  She and I are both signed up for this webinar on Monday.  I’m interested to see how many others on this Great Northern Health list serve have already registered, will you disclose yourselves here?

Diane J. Peterson

St. Paul, Minnesota

oa...@centurylink.net

May 20, 2022, 2:57:53 PM5/20/22