Fwd: Call Your Senator Now!

Craig Brooks

May 11, 2022, 11:41:56 AM5/11/22
to GreatNorthernHealth

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Healthcare-NOW! <em...@healthcare-now.org>
Date: Wed, May 11, 2022 at 10:30 AM
Subject: Call Your Senator Now!
To: Craig Brooks <craig....@gmail.com>

Healthcare-NOW Logo
We're taking the fight to the Senate!

On Thursday, May 12, Senator Bernie Sanders will be chairing a hearing in the US Senate on Medicare for All!

Here's how you can get in on the action:

First, we need as many cosponsors as possible to join Bernie and sign on before the bill is officially introduced to put us in the best possible position to win, so please call your Senators TODAY and ask them to get onboard! The phone number for the Senate Switchboard (open 24 hours a day) is 202-224-3121. You can find some quick tips for making the calls and a form to report back on your conversation here.

Once you've made your call, please help us spread the word about the cosponsor drive by liking and sharing our posts on Facebook and Twitter.

The hearing will be held Thursday, May 12, 2022, 11:00 AM Eastern Time in front of the Senate Committee on the Budget. You can watch it live here.

We'll also be live-tweeting the highlights of the hearing here.

Onward to real healthcare justice!

In solidarity,

Ben and Gillian
Healthcare-NOW staff

Donate to Healthcare-NOW
Volunteer for Medicare for All
Follow us on Twitter

Healthcare-NOW is a grassroots organization that fights to end the healthcare crisis by educating and advocating for improved Medicare-for-All legislation. You can unsubscribe from Healthcare-NOW's email list here.

View as a Web Page

Healthcare-NOW
1534 Tremont St.
Boston, MA 02120-2929