protecting Medicare from privatization

oa...@centurylink.net

Apr 25, 2022, 3:26:49 PM4/25/22
to GreatNort...@googlegroups.com

PNHP has a website to assist activists in the fight to stop privatization of Medicare:  Home - Protect Medicare

Health Policy Advocates created a flyer last week against privatizing Medicare, which three of us distributed at two Minnesota Senate District endorsing conventions on Saturday, April 23.  Our flyer is attached.  Feel free to use it.  We put it directly in the hands of Congresswomen Betty McCollum and Angie Craig, in person at those conventions.

Diane J. Peterson

St. Paul, Minnesota

oa...@centurylink.net

AVG logo