Fwd: Get Trained for the Healthcare Census!

Craig Brooks

May 17, 2022, 8:43:55 AM5/17/22
to GreatNorthernHealth

Begin forwarded message:

From: Healthcare-NOW! <em...@healthcare-now.org>
Date: May 17, 2022 at 5:43:20 AM CDT
To: Craig Brooks <hs...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Get Trained for the Healthcare Census!

Healthcare-NOW Logo
Start a Conversation about Medicare for All!

It's time to start hitting the streets (or the phones or the Zoom!) for the Healthcare Census 2022!

We're going to be conducting Census interviews with 10,000 of our friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers between now and the end of the year. It's a great chance to start meaningful conversations about healthcare and invite new folks into our movement!

We are kicking off the Census with campaign trainings that will give you all the tools you need to get started. We'll walk you through the campaign, the Census survey, and lots of tips for effective outreach -- then we'll practice together to get comfortable with the process of conducting interviews!

You can sign up for a training here.

A reminder that if your organization wants to sign on as a partner with the campaign, we can schedule a special training just for your members! Find out more about how organizations can get involved here.

In solidarity,

Ben and Gillian
Healthcare-NOW staff

Donate to Healthcare-NOW
Volunteer for Medicare for All
Follow us on Twitter

Healthcare-NOW is a grassroots organization that fights to end the healthcare crisis by educating and advocating for improved Medicare-for-All legislation. You can unsubscribe from Healthcare-NOW's email list here.

View as a Web Page

Healthcare-NOW
1534 Tremont St.
Boston, MA 02120-2929