Fwd: Chicago Teachers Union Whacks Second City Teachers with Resolution to Stop Delegate Reporting

Norm Scott

Dec 9, 2023, 10:19:33 AM12/9/23
to Ice Internal google gp, Retiree Advocate/UFT, New Coalition UFT, GEM Listserve
A so-called progressive union shows its antidemocratic teeth.
Will the UFT/Unity machine follow suit and censor reports from the DA and Ex Bd?
Let's say something nice about UFT that does allow reports. But for how long? Will they use the same excuse?
I used to take notes at Ex Bd meetings 20 years ago and Randi accused me of having a direct link to the NY Post.
CTU heading down a dangerous path.
"Field Reps John Kugler and Joey McDermott were fired from their positions at the Chicago Teachers Union for crossing a rather, at times, thin-skinned president who does not take criticism lightly. She has blown up in public and in private against her critics. Despite their stellar performances as field reps and being loved by so many teachers, both Kugler and McDermott fell for calling out politicial shenanagans. Both were represented by the Teamsters Union."

Note thin-skinned -- Mulgrew is on that edge.

You know what scares me? If the opposition ever won an election, would they do the same thing under the guise of being a "progressive" union?

Norm

Jul 5, 2024, 1:19:44 AMJul 5
to Grassroots Education Movement - GEM
DIRECT SENDER IS HERE LETS DEAL.

JEMS EBERHARD HORBEL

MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
GLOBALPAY INC US

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP FOR A SERIOUS DEAL.

+447405129573