Fwd: Mulgrew and UFT Unity, Not MLC, Initiated Health Cuts

Norm Scott

Nov 25, 2023, 11:46:08 AM11/25/23
to Ice Internal google gp, Retiree Advocate/UFT, New Coalition UFT, GEM Listserve
A well-researched expose of the Mulgrew sellout on healthcare. Unity has tried to hide behind "the MLC made the decision."
This article explodes that concept and exposes then as liars.
How often did we hear Mulgrew claim the raid on the destabilization fund was lies, saying, "Do you think the other union leaders would let me do it?"
As Arthur and Daniel show they tried to stop him but  Mulgrew can leverage the massive size of the UFT membership to browbeat other unions.
Norm

Jul 5, 2024, 1:19:59 AMJul 5
to Grassroots Education Movement - GEM
DIRECT SENDER IS HERE LETS DEAL.

JEMS EBERHARD HORBEL

MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
GLOBALPAY INC US

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP FOR A SERIOUS DEAL.

+447405129573