Thanks, and next steps re: NYC Schools: A Double Crisis!

Gloria

Nov 18, 2020, 12:29:05 PM11/18/20
to retiree...@googlegroups.com, grassroots...@googlegroups.com, ice...@yahoogroups.com
If you missed this virtual forum last week, you can watch the video. See the link below. Gloria

nlink to BFP website
Thanks for registering for our virtual forum!
Link to YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oOoTJB7iOc
Thanks for registering for our Virtual Forum on NYC Schools: A Double Crisis! Also a big thanks to our speakers and co-sponsors. We had a wide-ranging conversation about the how the COVID-19 pandemic and the policy decisions which have been made during it have affected our children and families. You can see the video of the event here.
We hope that you'll join us going forward in finding a way to work on the crucial issues which were discussed.

Smaller class size is an essential part of any effort to address inequities. Learn more about Class Size Matters.

Redirecting money from preparing for war to building peace by investing in education is essential!  An important step which we can all take is to support NYC Council Resolution 747A to Move the Money from War to Our Communities. Learn who represents you in the City Council. Find out if they are already among the 18 co-sponsors. If they are, thank them and ask them to work to get their colleagues to join. If they aren’t, ask them to sign on ASAP. Let them know how important this issue is to you!

Join us next Monday, November 23, at 5 pm for the next meeting of the Move the Money Coalition. Please register on Zoom and use the Facebook event to spread the word!
We'd love to hear from you! Send any comments, questions or learn how to get more involved with Brooklyn For Peace to b...@brooklynpeace.org
Onward!
The Town Hall Team at BFP