David House - Biogas workshop, PA, October 19, 20, 2010

alc...@penn.com

Oct 5, 2010, 1:35:12 PM10/5/10
to Grass Energy
Afternoon all,

I thought this workshop might be of interest to some. Please feel
free to pass the information along to other interested folk.
David House will be talking/building small biogas digestors for home/
small application use.

http://pasafarming.org/our-work/educational-outreach/2010-field-days-
and-intensive-learning-programs/all-about-biogas-renewable-energy-
workshop-for-beginners

I have a pdf poster file, too, if anyone is interested.

Take care,
Susan Beal

David McManus

Oct 5, 2010, 2:09:07 PM10/5/10
to grass-...@googlegroups.com
Could you please sent me a pdf?

Thanks!

Afternoon all,

http://pasafarming.org/our-work/educational-outreach/2010-field-days-
and-intensive-learning-programs/all-about-biogas-renewable-energy-
workshop-for-beginners

Take care,
Susan Beal

alc...@penn.com

Oct 5, 2010, 2:13:19 PM10/5/10
to grass-...@googlegroups.com
Hey David,

Here's the pdf poster about the meeting.
Pretty and informative !

Please be in touch as you need.

Take care,
Susan Beal