Translators wanted. All languages! Work anytime, anywhere!

ET

Feb 10, 2009, 1:38:12 AM2/10/09
to Google Amharic - Ethiopic Translation
Translators wanted.

All languages!

Work anytime, anywhere!

More information can be found http://www.ethiotrans.com

We are expanding our database for our freelance translator position
for year 2009. If you are a native speaker of one language and fluent
in one or more language/s, (example English), we are looking for your
talent. This is a freelance position. This is a prefect position for
people who are looking for an extra income while keeping their regular
job or for people who lost their job and looking for something until
they land a regular job. If you are a passionate person and want to
tackle challenges and want to be in the front row of helping others,
this is a prefect opportunity for you. We are a one stop language
solution provider for individuals, organizations, business owners,
small to large corporations and others world wide. Your job could be
exiting and unpredictable. One day we may give you a project to name a
zoo animal, and the next day you may have a project working on
localizing a fortune 500 company’s software. We have various
projects that make you wow! from translating a personal letter to
subtitling a feature movie, we have them all

Also, we are customer request driven company, means we are expanding
our language pack based on our client’s request. That means our
language pack is growing daily. Do you know there are more than 2000
languages in the world? You may speak one or more of these
languages. Join us!

These are some of the areas you may work for us.

· Document translation

· Software localization

· Medical interpretation

· Court interpretation

· over the phone interpretation

· Conference Interpretation (UN settings)

· Proofreading

· Multilingual Graphics Artist

· Multilingual Web site developer

· Voiceover

· Subtitling

· Language Instruction

· Quality Control

· Cultural Advisor

· Expert Witness

Multilingual Radio or TV commercial

For more info please go

These are some of the languages we are looking for

1
Afar

2
African French