tegegne tefera

Mar 22, 2014, 2:57:07 PM3/22/14
to linux-e...@googlegroups.com, Google Amharic - Ethiopic Translation
Ethiopia has been on the bottom of the poorest and the least developed countries list in the world. That  honer has been hanging over our neck for decades if not longer. We all know it is not because we are incapable of getting ahead or our country is devoid of resources to be turned in to wealth. The problem lies in lack of influence by the majority of the people.
Fortunately open source and collaborative, education and technology is empowering ordinary people. We are now in a position to put our mark how ever small it is in the world and the only thing that can stop us is our own lack of imagination.

In how an empowering age we find our selves? read the fallowing articles