+44(800)3686373 Easy Jet Flight Change Policy

Catharine Webster

Jun 17, 2024, 7:55:58 AMJun 17
to Flight center
Flying with EasyJet is a breeze, but what happens if your plans suddenly shift? Don't worry! EasyJet understands that life can throw surprises your way, and changing your flight shouldn’t be a hassle. Let's dive into EasyJet's Flight Change Policy and see how easy it is to make adjustments when needed.

Key Features of EasyJet Change Flight Policy
24-Hour Risk-Free Change: You can make changes to your booking within 24 hours of making it, without any charges.

Booking Requirements: Ensure you book at least 7 days before your departure to make changes. Remember, all changes must be made through the original booking source.

Group Bookings: If you're traveling in a group, you can change flight numbers or individual tickets by contacting EasyJet.

Fare Difference: Depending on the fare of your original ticket and the new flight, you may need to pay the fare difference.

How to Change Your EasyJet Flight?

Online Method:

Go to EasyJet’s official website.

Log in to 'Manage Bookings' using your email and password.

Enter your booking reference number and last name.

Edit the details and pay any applicable fees.

Receive your new ticket via email.

Customer Support:
Give EasyJet a call at +44(800)3686373:

Provide your PNR number and last name.

Explain the changes you need.

An agent will assist you and issue a new ticket.

At the Airport:

Visit the EasyJet ticket counter.

Provide your details and request changes.

Once confirmed, you’ll receive a new ticket.

EasyJet Flight Change Fee

Changes made up to two hours before departure incur no fee.

If changes are made outside this window, a fee ranging from $70 to $100 may apply.

No-shows are considered as a change fee, with no refund.

FAQs:

Q: Can I change my EasyJet flight for free?
A: Changes made within 24 hours of booking are free. Otherwise, a fee may apply.

Q: How far in advance can I change my EasyJet flight?
A: Changes can be made up to two hours before departure.

Q: Can I change my EasyJet flight at the airport?
A: Yes, you can. Visit the EasyJet ticket counter for assistance.

Q: What if I miss my EasyJet flight?
A: If you miss your flight, the ticket value is considered a change fee, and no refund is available.

Take Away

EasyJet's Flight Change Policy is designed to make your travel experience hassle-free. Whether you need to adjust your dates or destination, EasyJet has you covered. Remember, our customer support team is just a call away at +44(800)3686373, ready to assist you every step of the way.