HOW TO MAKE MY SMART GWT WEB APP MOBILE

pearl accounting

Dec 12, 2021, 10:01:36 AM12/12/21
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
i have challenges with listgrids when it comes to making my mobile application user friendly and the buttons not reducing in size
technology
smart gwt version 6.1
my page is not responsive

lofid...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2021, 6:09:56 PM12/21/21
to GWT Users
Actually weird... In this page SmartGWT should be mobile oriented: "mobile adaptation is built in": https://www.smartclient.com/product/smartgwt.jsp

"... your Smart GWT application supports mobile. Device-aware components automatically switch appearance and behavior to best suit the size of the device, and to provide a better experience for touch screens. Finger taps and gestures arrive as normal mouse events, so your event handlers just work - users can even trigger context menus and hovers via touch-and-hold, and drag and drop via finger slides."

I think you need to ask SmartGWT people about this problem.