Gxt/GWT Element has been deprecated

Lorenzo Aditi

Jul 30, 2022, 10:42:26 AM7/30/22
to GWT Users

I migrated to gwt 2.8.1 and I am using gxt 2.2.5

I am using the method onRender from com.exts.gxt.ui.client.widget.LayoutContainer:

nRender(com.google.gwt.user.client.Element parent, int index)

The issue is that com.google.gwt.user.client.Element was deprecated and replaced by com.google.gwt.dom.client.Element.

So I am getting this warning Element in com.google.gwt.user.client has been deprecated

Is there a workaround to avoid this warning and keep using gwt 2.8.1 & gxt 2.2.5.

Thanks

Ralph Fiergolla

Jul 30, 2022, 10:49:18 AM7/30/22
to google-we...@googlegroups.com