Using content security policy in GWT 2.4.0 web application

sabri arfaoui

May 18, 2022, 8:21:38 AM5/18/22
to GWT Users
Hello,

I'm working on a GWT 2.4.0 web application and I want to know how to setup CSP filter security rules.

At first, is 2.4.0 GWT version supports CSP?
If not, how to do to add the different rules? Should I implement java code or it's just by setting properties in gwt.xml modules?

It will be helpfull if you can give me some links also that I can read and know how to do.

Many thanks

hprc

May 18, 2022, 6:34:00 PM5/18/22
to GWT Users
It's not a complete answer, but the related topic seems to be at the following URL:
According to the content of the article, it was improved in gwt 2.8.2.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46646317/what-to-do-to-make-gwt-product-strict-csp-comapatible

2022年5月18日水曜日 21:21:38 UTC+9 sabri....@gmail.com: