最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Richard Lutjen

未読、
2015/01/27 16:02:152015/01/27
To: Google-Search-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Is there an google api that would allow me to feed suggestions instead of having to perform a search for each term that I want included in our query suggest feature?  Otherwise, what are some ways you have solved this?  Thanks,
Rich

Mathias Bierl

未読、
2015/01/27 16:03:002015/01/27
To: Google-Search-...@googlegroups.com
No you have to feed it by doing searches

Andrew Weaver

未読、
2015/01/29 9:37:022015/01/29
To: Google-Search-...@googlegroups.com
Along with Mathias already said the only way to populate it is bu executing searches.

We have taken a couple of approaches to get them fed in and it always comes down to writing a simple script that runs HTTP requests against the GSA with the terms you want.

For one customer, as an example, they are using the GSA on their eStore and wanted to make sure all the product names and product codes were pre-populated in the query suggestions.  They were able to query the database backing the site, export that as CSV, then our script parsed through that file and ran a few searches for each term so they were populated.

Hope that helps,

Andy Weaver
GSA Implementation Lead
Fishbowl Solutions (http://www.fishbowlsolutions.com)

Edwin Stauthamer

未読、
2015/01/29 11:46:122015/01/29
To: Google-Search-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

As far as I know yoou could also use the "user added results". They can also show up as suggestions.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Edwin Stauthamer
ed...@stauthamer.net
(+31) (0) 6 45554994

Dave Watts

未読、
2015/01/29 12:40:182015/01/29
To: Google-Search-...@googlegroups.com
> As far as I know you could also use the "user added results". They can also
> show up as suggestions.

That's correct, but the downside is that you've now enabled user-added
results. They're not a good fit for many organizations, even with
authentication enabled.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
1-202-527-9569
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Software is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
(SDVOSB) on GSA Schedule, and provides the highest caliber vendor-
authorized instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.

Jeremy Garreau

未読、
2015/01/29 15:54:462015/01/29
To: Google-Search-...@googlegroups.com
I think it isn't or wasn't frontend tied,enabling it on another "hidden" with moderation just in case would do.
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件