Dynamic Navigation: Multiple meta values in one attribute

閲覧: 4 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Jasper Quirynen

未読、
2015/02/02 9:37:022015/02/02
To: Google-Search-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm trying to combine a 'Last Modified' tag with another meta tag called google:lastmodified, the v4 sharepoint connector does not provide this metatag.
The functionality to combine multiple tags doesn't exist but I was told there's a feature request for it (7723196 and 3197956).

The GSA outputs the following:

<PMT NM="Last Modified" DN="Attribute 1" IR="1" T="4">
  <PV V="" L="..." H="..." C="0"/>
</PMT>
<PMT NM="google:lastmodified" DN="Attribute 2" IR="1" T="4">
  <PV V="" L="..." H="..." C="0"/>
</PMT>

I can see where the XSLT applies templates when matching "PMT" ( <xsl:template match="PMT"> ) but I can't seem to "trick" the GSA into using 2 meta values.

Does someone here have a solution for this problem? It's surprising that I could not find any threads about this issue.

Thanks.

Edwin Stauthamer

未読、
2015/02/02 10:25:232015/02/02
To: Google-Search-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

There is indeed no option (yet) for "mapping" fields/values in the current version of the  GSA. This should be done at indexing time (for example by adding features to the Entity Recognition function) so that less logic is needed at search/present time.

One could do this in the frontend XSLT (and/or with javascript) right now I suppose.

You could parse the fields (for instance fieldnameA and fieldnameB) and de-duplicate the values but add the counts.

The URL behind the facet/filter could than be written as requiredfields=fieldnameA:fieldvalueA|fieldnameB:fieldvalueA.

(Note the "OR"/ | operator)

Met vriendelijke groet,

Edwin Stauthamer
ed...@stauthamer.net
(+31) (0) 6 45554994

Jasper Quirynen

未読、
2015/02/02 10:58:382015/02/02
To: Google-Search-...@googlegroups.com、ed...@stauthamer.net
Hi Edwin,

Good idea to rewrite the filter URL, adding up the counts looks like a challenge though.
You're right, it should be done by creating entities but there's a lot of date values using the same format in my case.
The v4 connectors should provide the google:lastmodified metatag.

Kind Regards,
Jasper Quirynen

On Monday, 2 February 2015 16:25:23 UTC+1, Edwin Stauthamer wrote:
Hi,

There is indeed no option (yet) for "mapping" fields/values in the current version of the  GSA. This should be done at indexing time (for example by adding features to the Entity Recognition function) so that less logic is needed at search/present time.

One could do this in the frontend XSLT (and/or with javascript) right now I suppose.

You could parse the fields (for instance fieldnameA and fieldnameB) and de-duplicate the values but add the counts.

The URL behind the facet/filter could than be written as requiredfields=fieldnameA:fieldvalueA|fieldnameB:fieldvalueA.

(Note the "OR"/ | operator)

Dave Watts

未読、
2015/02/02 11:35:022015/02/02
To: Google-Search-...@googlegroups.com
> There is indeed no option (yet) for "mapping" fields/values in the current
> version of the GSA. This should be done at indexing time (for example by
> adding features to the Entity Recognition function) so that less logic is
> needed at search/present time.

The way I've solved similar problems in the past is by injecting
metadata at crawl time via a crawl proxy. This can be fairly easy to
do - your proxy would simply look at the Last-Modified response header
and inject the corresponding metadata value.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
1-202-527-9569
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Software is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
(SDVOSB) on GSA Schedule, and provides the highest caliber vendor-
authorized instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.

Jasper Quirynen

未読、
2015/02/03 3:03:012015/02/03
To: Google-Search-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Dave, looks like the best option for now.
I can waste a lot of time figuring out some parts of the xslt.
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件