GSA crawl data in ERP system

1 view

Ha Bui Viet

Jan 4, 2015, 10:29:56 PM1/4/15
to Google-Search-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
  I want to crawl data from 1 ERP system. I want to have documents about it. are you support yourself about it ?

thank you so much !

Mathias Bierl

Jan 5, 2015, 3:55:25 AM1/5/15
to Google-Search-...@googlegroups.com
If your ERP is accessible by Browser you can just crawl it but then you will get no access rights for the documents.
Better would be to use a feeder or connector.

What ERP are you using ?

Mathias Bierl

Jan 6, 2015, 9:10:55 AM1/6/15
to Google-Search-...@googlegroups.com
Please write your answers directly here.

You can have a look at the connector development guide and the feeds protocol developer guide.

But if you can tell us which ERP you are using maybe there is still an existing connector for it