Beta 2 - lowercase markers / external links to map points

neil

Jan 13, 2014, 12:52:41 PM1/13/14
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Just a mention to remind those who use lowercase markers as well as uppercase markers.
I'm assuming you are hosting your own markers file, in which case don't forget to point to your 'var imgBase' location (line 15).
I forgot, now corrected and its fine..

My 'in-page' links to map points don't seem to function anymore, is this a further update in the pipeline or have I missed something else?

Thanks so much for the update, a lifesaver Chouser, thought I was going to have to rebuild all my maps.

Now figuring where to add in infoBubble.js to regain my tabbed info boxes.