Problem with Explore 8.0 and GMapEZ

Marius Coomans

Dec 4, 2013, 6:12:01 AM12/4/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chouser,

We upgraded to the recent beta version and everything looked fine until I had a user with Explore 8.0 :-(

No map is shown. only the GMapEZ logo. Screen dump attached.

You can try it at http://skipr.net/where-is/boat-pages/?boatid=825

Any ideas?

Marius
ScreenDumpTwo.png

Leo

Dec 4, 2013, 2:14:02 PM12/4/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
I have the same problem, but since the map  works with other web browsers, I'm not too upset about it.

My map is at: http://www.jcor.org/map.html

I works fine with Chrome, but not with Explore 8

Chouser

Dec 5, 2013, 7:56:02 PM12/5/13
to Google Maps EZ
As mentioned elsewhere, I agree it would be good to have IE working
before a GMapEZ 3.0 final release.
> --

--Chouser

Chouser

Dec 14, 2013, 5:10:03 PM12/14/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com

Try the new beta2: http://gmapez.n01se.net/gmapez-3.0-beta2.js

Let me know if that doesn't fix it.

--Chouser

Marius Coomans

Dec 15, 2013, 9:51:47 PM12/15/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chouser,

The map now displays under ie8, but unfortunately, it concatenates all markers, displaying only one with the comments from all markers in the one balloon. It's fine with other browsers.
The following page uses the Beta 2 library.
http://skipr.net/wp/where-is/clubs/giyc/

Marius

Chouser

Dec 16, 2013, 1:10:21 AM12/16/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com

Ok, thanks for the report. I'll look into it.

Jacques J Labrie

Dec 16, 2013, 5:56:47 PM12/16/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

I have tried our site with beta2 on FF, Safari, Chrome and IE...The only problems I have run into was on IE 8 and lower (9,10 and 11 work fine)

Thanks, Jacques
Thanks -- Jacques

JOSE MARIA ROMERO GORDON

Jan 15, 2014, 5:28:52 AM1/15/14
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have the same problem reported by Coomans with both IE 6 and 8. It works just fine in Firefox.

Regards,

/José María Romero.