js error in webbrowser control with gmapez-3.0-beta1.js

Willy Smets

Dec 1, 2013, 3:34:56 PM12/1/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I have an windev application that uses a webbrowser control to render a page with a marker.
With the new version (3.0-beta1) I throws following error: (Row 209) Array.prototype.slice: 'this' is not a Javascript-object

sample generated html code:
  <head>
    <title>My GMapEZ Maps</title>
    <script src="http://ehbm-host.net/smetswilly/gmapez-3.0-beta1.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
  </head>
Strangly enough this renders normal when put into an html and opened with chrome.
IE will cause some problem because it complains about scripts that will be blocked.

Do you have any advice on how to deal with this ?

Best regards,
Willy

Chouser

Dec 14, 2013, 11:53:00 AM12/14/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Willy,

I don't know much about webbrowser controls on Windows.  Is the control equivalent to some version of IE?  If so, which version?

--Chouser

Chouser

Dec 14, 2013, 5:09:09 PM12/14/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com
This is the same error as given by IE 10 in compatibility view.  The new gmapez-3.0-beta2 may have fixed it.  Let me know if it doesn't.

http://gmapez.n01se.net/gmapez-3.0-beta2.js

--Chouser

Howard Hartman

Dec 14, 2013, 8:20:34 PM12/14/13
to google-...@googlegroups.com

Confirmed that BETA 2 fixes the maps for Explorer 10.

Thank you.

--

Publisher/Editor

Connected Communities Newswire