Google Trends results

jaypm101

Jan 26, 2010, 3:13:09 PM1/26/10
to Google Trends
Hi,

I love Google Trends (and pretty well everything Google) and think
that it is a great and invaluable tool. However, I find that the
results it provides (News articles, Blog posts, & Web results) never
provide the proper, or encompassing, or most-pertinent information
about the topic. Almost always, if I am not certain what the topic is
about I will have to copy the term, go to the Google home page, and
then paste it and search for information about it there. This seems
like an unnecessary step, don't you think? Could you add a link to
have the item entered into a regular Google search?

Just thought I'd mention it. It's been bugging me for some time...

Thx,