Photo

51 views
Skip to first unread message

Joseph Superfine

unread,
Apr 23, 2019, 12:56:52 AM4/23/19
to Google-Labs-Picasa-for-Linux

Adele.png


This is a png file. How can I separate each photos to stand alone?

The Real Bev

unread,
Apr 23, 2019, 2:11:47 AM4/23/19
to google-labs-pi...@googlegroups.com
On 04/22/2019 03:17 PM, Joseph Superfine wrote:
> Adele.png
>
>
> *This is a png file. How can I separate each photos to stand alone?*

If Picasa is all you have, I'd just crop each one out and save it with a
new filename. You might have to rename each resulting file -- I don't
think Picasa allows you to export a file with a different name.

MAKE SURE YOU DON'T TOUCH THE ORIGINAL. Not clean, but effective

If you're running windows, I think Irfanview will look at the whole
thing and separate it into individual photos and allow you to save them
as individual photos. BUT I haven't used it for a long time and am not
sure about that.


--
Cheers, Bev
"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Tell him that the
government will give him lots of fish and he will vote for you
forever.
When he doesn't get any fish, blame the other guys." -A Taxpayer

Rob Campbell

unread,
Apr 23, 2019, 2:21:43 AM4/23/19
to google-labs-pi...@googlegroups.com
Crop and save each crop as its own image.

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019, 12:56 AM Joseph Superfine <cooly...@gmail.com> wrote:

Adele.png


This is a png file. How can I separate each photos to stand alone?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google-Labs-Picasa-for-Linux" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-labs-picasa-f...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-labs-pi...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-labs-picasa-for-linux.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Freerk Jongsma

unread,
Apr 29, 2019, 1:16:24 PM4/29/19
to google-labs-pi...@googlegroups.com
You see, no reaction of Joseph (initiator) at all.

Op di 23 apr. 2019 om 08:21 schreef Rob Campbell <robcampb...@gmail.com>:

The Real Bev

unread,
Apr 29, 2019, 2:28:16 PM4/29/19
to google-labs-pi...@googlegroups.com
On 04/27/2019 05:55 AM, Freerk Jongsma wrote:
> You see, no reaction of Joseph (initiator) at all.

I replied, but my reply didn't show up. Maybe his didn't either.
Googlegroups sucks.

> Op di 23 apr. 2019 om 08:21 schreef Rob Campbell
> <robcampb...@gmail.com <mailto:robcampb...@gmail.com>>:
>
> Crop and save each crop as its own image.

I wish the Irfanview guy would do a version for linux. I really liked
it when I was using windows.

> On Tue, Apr 23, 2019, 12:56 AM Joseph Superfine
> <cooly...@gmail.com <mailto:cooly...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> Adele.png
>
>
> *This is a png file. How can I separate each photos to stand alone?*
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the
> Google Groups "Google-Labs-Picasa-for-Linux" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from
> it, send an email to
> google-labs-picasa-f...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:google-labs-picasa-f...@googlegroups.com>.
> To post to this group, send email to
> google-labs-pi...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:google-labs-pi...@googlegroups.com>.
Cheers, Bev
The volume of a pizza of thickness 'a' and radius 'z'
is given by pi*z*z*a

Bev Ashley

unread,
Apr 29, 2019, 2:37:31 PM4/29/19
to Google-Labs-Picasa-for-Linux


On Monday, April 29, 2019 at 11:28:16 AM UTC-7, The Real Bev wrote:
On 04/27/2019 05:55 AM, Freerk Jongsma wrote:
> You see, no reaction of Joseph (initiator) at all.

I replied, but my reply didn't show up.  Maybe his didn't either.
Googlegroups sucks.


OK, my post shows up when I actually go to the website rather than just look at the emails.  Waste of effort.  You're right, the OP hasn't responded.  TOTAL waste of effort.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages