list down??

Carl William Spitzer IV

Jun 11, 2014, 8:51:00 AM6/11/14
to google-labs-pi...@googlegroups.com
seems no activity since March 9.

Perhaps there would be more if google was not so foolish about Linux and
opened the source so we could fix it for them.

CWSIV

The Real Bev

Jun 11, 2014, 12:53:22 PM6/11/14
to google-labs-pi...@googlegroups.com
Given that when we go to picasaweb we first go to...google photos? they
probably just don't care any more. Or they don't want people to see how
they're getting spied on by sponsors :-(

--
Cheers, Bev
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock

mike kunnecke

Jun 11, 2014, 5:09:31 PM6/11/14
to google-labs-pi...@googlegroups.com
Try this link:  https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/myphotos?noredirect=1   It seems to be working again.

.        Later, mike
.
http://geekonabike.webs.com

                                               .

The Real Bev

Jun 11, 2014, 5:28:37 PM6/11/14
On 06/11/2014 02:06 PM, mike kunnecke wrote:

> Try this link: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/myphotos?noredirect=1
> It seems to be working again.

Thanks!

> <mailto:bashl...@gmail.com>> wrote:

> Given that when we go to picasaweb we first go to...google photos?
> they probably just don't care any more. Or they don't want people
> to see how they're getting spied on by sponsors :-(

--
Cheers, Bev
"I've learned that you can keep puking long
after you think you're finished." -- SL

Carl William Spitzer IV

Jun 23, 2014, 1:07:05 PM6/23/14
to google-labs-pi...@googlegroups.com
If Picasa will not come to open source we can make our own fork of
Digikam or blue marine, f-spot, kphotoalbum, or mapivi and add the
features we want to create a truly native Linux alternative.

http://www.linuxlinks.com/article/2010092215503458/PhotoManagement.html

CWSIV