Re: Hindi Font

tro...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2013, 10:21:54 AM7/22/13
to google-i...@googlegroups.com

I want to use this service for hindi transliteration,

Google Translate can help you with that, select the proper Language there.

but its not useful without the availability of other font options. May be different font option is available , but i am not able to find them. Please help...

When you translate English sentences to Hindi, the outpur Hindi font is Mangal ( I guess This is the standard font for Marathi and Hindi Both Language )
and to translate Hindi text to English you need to provide Input in Unicode font which is Mangal.
I am afraid there is no other font option available.

dhanasekaran muthu

Jul 23, 2013, 10:02:40 PM7/23/13
to google-i...@googlegroups.com
You may kindly visit the lexilogos keyboard page in the link below to find out the utility of the Mangal font in Translation

please tell be if this is useful to you.